There are many today preying on the sick, hurting, and infirmed, under the pretense that they have a special message or power from God to set them free. These men and women are false teachers and making merchandise of the hurting by selling their books, tapes, and seminars.
I can prove to you that no person on earth today has the gift of healing as taught in the Bible. In fact, my book on Why Bible Believers do not Speak in Tongues, silences all of them, and no one has or can refute it.
I will give a list of questions on this subject. They are simple, and the respondent should be strait forward with his or her answers. Please don’t waste my time with your beliefs or hearsay. We want the truth.
- Do you believe the miracle working power Jesus and the disciples had are present today?
- Do you know anyone with those powers?
- Do you know anyone who was dead three days or more and was raised from the dead?
- Do you know of any mentally retarded person who was healed by the gift of healing?
- Do you know anyone blind from birth, and a faith healer restored their sight?
- Do you know anyone who could not walk for 40 years, and was restored by a faith healer?
- Do you know a miracle worker who walks on water?
- Do you know a miracle worker who feed thousands with a little boy’s lunch?
- Do you know anyone with ALS that was healed by a faith healer?
- Do you know anyone who had Alzheimer’s that was healed by a faith healer?
If you have positive answers to the above, please send us their name and address so we may contact them.
The above ten questions should be enough to get us started. Now, before you answer; yes I believe the entire Bible. Because I know how to rightly divide it, I don’t believe in Faith Healers or any of their claims today. However, proof is sufficient. Kingdom miracles fazed out as that gospel was rejected, and the new gospel of grace was introduced by Paul.
Pastor Ken Blue was born in Boswell, Ark. In 1955 he accepted Christ as his Savior. He and his wife Joyce were married in 1955. They have 5 children. He graduated from Midwestern Baptist Bible College in 1969 and started the Open Door Baptist Church in Lynnwood, Wa. where he pastored for 39 years. Because of health issues (ALS) he was forced to resign as pastor. It is his desire to continue to be used of God to help pastors and believers through this ministry.