TEN-FOLD DESCRIPTION OF IDOLS IN PSALM 115
- They are silver and gold (Psalm 115:4).
- They are the work of men’s hands.
- They have mouths, but speak not (Psalm 115:5).
- They have eyes, but see not.
- They have ears, but hear not (Psalm 115:6).
- They have noses, but smell not.
- They hands, but handle not (Psalm 115:7).
- They have feet, but walk not.
- They have throat, but speak not.
- They are helpless like their makers and those who trust them (Psalm 115:8).
Pastor Ken Blue was born in Boswell, Ark. In 1955 he accepted Christ as his Savior. He and his wife Joyce were married in 1955. They have 5 children. He graduated from Midwestern Baptist Bible College in 1969 and started the Open Door Baptist Church in Lynnwood, Wa. where he pastored for 39 years. Because of health issues (ALS) he was forced to resign as pastor. It is his desire to continue to be used of God to help pastors and believers through this ministry.
Leave a Reply