WHEN CHRIST DELIVERS THE KINGDOM TO THE FATHER
- CHRIST IS THE FIRST FRUITS TO BE RESURRECTED IN A GLORIFIED BODY-
- CHRIST’S FOLLOWERS TO BE RESURRECTED ACCORDING TO THEIR ORDER-
- CHRIST DELIVERS THE KINGDOM TO GOD AT THE END OF THE THOUSAND YEAR KINGDOM-
- CHRIST WILL SUBDUE ALL POWERS DURING HIS THOUSAND YEAR REIGN-
- CHRIST WILL DESTROY THE LAST ENEMY, DEATH-
- CHRIST WILL BECOME SUBJECT TO GOD AT THE END OF HIS THOUSAND YEAR REIGN-
- GOD WILL RULE OVER ALL THINGS AS HE DID IN THE ORIGINAL CREATION-
“But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.” 1 Corinthians 15:20-28.
Pastor Ken Blue was born in Boswell, Ark. In 1955 he accepted Christ as his Savior. He and his wife Joyce were married in 1955. They have 5 children. He graduated from Midwestern Baptist Bible College in 1969 and started the Open Door Baptist Church in Lynnwood, Wa. where he pastored for 39 years. Because of health issues (ALS) he was forced to resign as pastor. It is his desire to continue to be used of God to help pastors and believers through this ministry.