THE RESURRECTION OF CHRIST, THE CURE FOR ALL SICKNESS’.
By Ken Blue
- THOSE WHO PROFESS TO BE CHRISTIANS MUST BELIEVE IN CHRIST’S BODILY RESURRECTION-
- PAUL PREACHED CHRIST’S BODILY RESURRECTION-
- IF JESUS WAS NOT RESURRECTED BODILY, PREACHING, AND FAITH ARE VAIN-
- IF JESUS WAS NOT RESURRECTED, THEY WERE STILL UNDER THE CURSE OF SIN-
- IF JESUS WAS NOT RESURRECTED, THE DEAD IN CHRIST ARE PERISHED-
- IF WE HAVE HOPE IN THIS LIFE ONLY, WE ARE MOST MISERABLE AND HOPELESS-
- HOWEVER, CHRIST IS RISEN AND WE HAVE A SURE HOPE IN HIM-
“Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.” 1 Corinthians 15:12-19. “If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.” (1 Corinthians 15:19 KJV.)
Pastor Ken Blue was born in Boswell, Ark. In 1955 he accepted Christ as his Savior. He and his wife Joyce were married in 1955. They have 5 children. He graduated from Midwestern Baptist Bible College in 1969 and started the Open Door Baptist Church in Lynnwood, Wa. where he pastored for 39 years. Because of health issues (ALS) he was forced to resign as pastor. It is his desire to continue to be used of God to help pastors and believers through this ministry.
Leave a Reply