FALSE PROPHECIES OF THE JEHOVAH’S WITNESS
Sunday afternoon an “angle of light” (Jehovah’s Witness) showed up at my door. He was a young man about age twenty. He was good looking, well dressed, and displayed perfect manners. He informed me that he was in the neighborhood inviting people of all faiths to join an inter-fellowship rally in the near future.
I assured him that I knew enough about his religion that I would not be attending. Nothing I said fazed him, and he was cautious to discuss any matter. I told him he was smart, “even a fish will not get caught if he keeps his mouth shut.” My advice is, never let these people in your house, and don’t get into a conversation with them unless you know what you are doing. Many of the Jehovah’s Witnesses are unaware of the many false prophecies of their false prophets. We give a few here:
- “The battle of the great day of God Almighty ended in 1914 A.D. with the complete overthrow of earth’s present rulership.” (The Time Is At Hand, pg 101).
- “Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and other faithful prophets of old have been resurrected and living on earth since 1925.” (Millions Now Living Will Never Die. pp. 89, 90).
- “1940 showed the end of religion had come and with its end the complete downfall of Satan’s entire organization.” (Religion, pg. 336).
- The 1941 Watchtower publication entitled Children was an effective tool used in the remaining months before Armageddon. (The Watchtower, Sept. 15, 1941, pg. 288).
- Six thousand years of human history ended in the fall of 1975 and the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ (the Millennium) started (Life Everlasting in The Freedom Of The Sons Of God, pp. 29,30).
- 1874 was the exact date of our Lord’s return (The Time Is At Hand, pg. 170).
- “Jehovah will put all false prophets to shame by not fulfilling the false predictions of such self-assuming prophets.” (Paradise Restored to Mankind-By Theocracy, pp. 353, 354).
…false doctrines of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.
These are but a fraction of the false prophecies and false doctrines of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.
“ But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.” 2 Corinthians 11:12-15.
NOTE: CHECK OUT THE AUDIO SERMONS AND SONGS
Pastor Ken Blue was born in Boswell, Ark. In 1955 he accepted Christ as his Savior. He and his wife Joyce were married in 1955. They have 5 children. He graduated from Midwestern Baptist Bible College in 1969 and started the Open Door Baptist Church in Lynnwood, Wa. where he pastored for 39 years. Because of health issues (ALS) he was forced to resign as pastor. It is his desire to continue to be used of God to help pastors and believers through this ministry.
Leave a Reply