THINGS TO PONDER ABOUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST
“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17.
The world of technology has arrived at a place, that not even the unbeliever would doubt the possibility of an implanted chip capable of containing everything about you from your DNA to your shopping habits. I believe that day is upon us, and it will be an easy sell to those who receive it. In fact, some form of universal identification will seem to be the most sensible thing to do, considering the state of the world.
Here are some advantages of receiving the mark:
- You will be able to buy food if it is available.
- You won’t get lost. The chip will have a built-in tracking system.
- You never have to worry about someone stealing your identity.
- Society will be cashless; you won’t have to worry about someone robbing you.
- All medical records will be on the chip. This will make universal health care more accessible to you.
- You won’t have to worry about bank records. Your allotment will be automatically credited to your chip number.
- You won’t need credit cards or cash, scanners will automatically subtract from your account.
- There will be no need for greed since this new system will “give to everyone according to their needs, and demand from everyone according to their ability.”
The disadvantage of receiving the mark:
- You go to hell!
- See number one!
“And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.” Revelation 14:9-11.
Pastor Ken Blue was born in Boswell, Ark. In 1955 he accepted Christ as his Savior. He and his wife Joyce were married in 1955. They have 5 children. He graduated from Midwestern Baptist Bible College in 1969 and started the Open Door Baptist Church in Lynnwood, Wa. where he pastored for 39 years. Because of health issues (ALS) he was forced to resign as pastor. It is his desire to continue to be used of God to help pastors and believers through this ministry.